Saturday, 11 February 2012

A World Aflame

Fame at last!!!! The original concept for these came about when I agreed to write a quick set for the first Gentlemans Wargames Parlour BCW game a couple of years ago. The rules were greeted with some enthusiasm and then Osprey asked me if they could publish them. Having been asked I decided on a complete re write and the soon to be published rules are the result. Many of the original concepts remain although a huge amount has been changed. Hopefully they will be well received although I think thay are worth buying simply for the cover art work which is fantastic as far as I am concerned.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The cover does look awesome and I'll pick up a copy of your rules! I wish you great success on it!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, that's brilliant news! I'll definately pick up a copy. And yes, that cover looks magnificent. Awesome - absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful news and my heartfelt congratulations. I can feel another distraction coming on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys, your support is greatly appreciated.

      Delete
  4. That is great news there and I wish you every success with this. Being one of the chaps who has the VBCW rules I look forward to play them one once there come out. Any idea on the date yet? The only thing it should of had some of my VBCW artwork in its, lol, only kidding. Good Luck Chum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Paul! Consider another copy sold... should sort out my wonky table leg admirably!

    Seriously, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Paul, I'm waiting eagerly these rules !
    Jean-Baptiste

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to get my peepers on these rules - well done sir!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and all the best with the rules!
    best wishes
    Alan
    Tradgardmastre

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations with the book.
    Great blog BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just got a copy at Historicon yesterday and have already tried them. I do like them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi

    Is there anywhere that we can get things like a downloadable QRS and other useful tables?

    ReplyDelete